• Tutorials, Seminars and all the required help to use Visual Chart
How to use or install a VC for Mac?
I´m a client and always use VC with a Windows. Now I´m trying to use VC in a Mac and Is not clear for me how to do that. Is possible someone explain for me which is the best way to use VC in a Mac. Many thanks.
Author: LMR Published: 04/08/2014 11:10:00 Number of answers 4
Answers
19/08/2014 12:06:00 joseba said:
Hello, I am afraid Visual Chart can not be used in Mac. Regards, VCG
26/09/2014 16:18:00 LMCola said:
Hi I have VChart working on a Mac. The setup is simple: use a Virtual machine running Windows. In my case I use Parallels (paid). Other options are: - VMware Fusion (also paid). didn't tried but it is a Market reference as Parallels. - VirtualBox is a free option, but when I tried it it did not work out of the box, so I chose Parallels. The procedure in my case: Purchased and installed Parallels in Mac, and then used a Parallels tool to migrate my existing windows to a virtual machine within Mac. To use it, I launch Windows in Coherence mode and windows apps appear as another app in my Mac environment. All was relatively straightforward to install and for almost 2 years it is running without any problem. PS: in fact, VChart is the only case where I need to use a Windows app in Mac. Hope this helps
26/09/2014 16:19:00 LMCola said:
Hi I have VChart working on a Mac. The setup is simple: use a Virtual machine running Windows. In my case I use Parallels (paid). Other options are: - VMware Fusion (also paid). didn't tried but it is a Market reference as Parallels. - VirtualBox is a free option, but when I tried it it did not work out of the box, so I chose Parallels. The procedure in my case: Purchased and installed Parallels in Mac, and then used a Parallels tool to migrate my existing windows to a virtual machine within Mac. To use it, I launch Windows in Coherence mode and windows apps appear as another app in my Mac environment. All was relatively straightforward to install and for almost 2 years it is running without any problem. PS: in fact, VChart is the only case where I need to use a Windows app in Mac. Hope this helps
26/09/2014 16:19:00 LMCola said: